These beautiful and functional barbecue fire bowls are handmade from recycled oil drums by family workshops in India. Hand cut metal plates are riveted in the traditional way for strength and durability and feature the same drop handles as the Original Kadais.
The Recycled Kadai on Gothic Stand is the ideal height for cooking on the fire with friends.
- Includes: Recycled Kadai Firebowl, Holi Grill, Low Gothic Stand, Kadai beads, Tongs and Wire Brush.
- Every Recycled Kadai is fitted with the unique, registered design filter system, that enables you to leave your bowl outside all year round.
- The Recycled Kadai on Low Gothic Stand is the ideal height for sitting around with friends or family.
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Shipping weight 14.5kg to 23.2kg, depending on weight and size
- Click for Delivery details and costs
This kadai comes with clay beads which you place in the bottom of your fire bowl to help with drainage, spread heat evenly around the kadai, prevent heat transference to the surface below and extend the life of your Kadai Firebowl.