These beautiful and functional barbecue fire bowls are handmade from recycled oil drums by family workshops in India. Hand cut metal plates are riveted in the traditional way for strength and durability and feature the same drop handles as the Original Kadais.
The Recycled Kadai on Gothic Stand is the ideal height for cooking on the fire with friends. And there is so much you can cook, just check out the accessories section to wet your appetite!
The gothic low is perfect for use as fire pit! When you have finished cooking, simply remove the grills and other cooking accessories you may have been using, lift the kadai onto the low stand using the kadai heat resistance gloves, add some hard wood logs, add some oxygen in there with a blow poker, get the fire going, uncork another bottle of wine, crack open another fine ale, whatever your thing, kick back for the sunset / evening, sorted.
Includes: Recycled Kadai Firebowl, High and Low Gothic Stands, Holi Grill, Kadai beads, Tongs and Wire Brush.
- Every Recycled Kadai is fitted with the unique, registered design filter system, that enables you to leave your bowl outside all year round.
- The Recycled Kadai on Gothic Stand is the ideal height for cooking on, the gothic low stand perfect for an evening of revelry around the fire with friends.
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Shipping weight 23.5kg to 33.7kg, depending on size / diameter
- Click for Delivery details and costs
This kadai comes with clay beads which you place in the bottom of your fire bowl to help with drainage, spread heat evenly around the kadai, prevent heat transference to the surface below and extend the life of your Kadai Firebowl.
All details to be found in the Care and Use instructions provided with each kadai.