Original Kadais are up to 100 years old. They all have their own unique character from years of use as cooking bowls at weddings and festivals across India. They are hand-picked in Rajasthan and are currently available in sizes from 80cm – 120cm diameter. The Tudor Stand is the ideal height for sitting around and relaxing when using your Original Kadai as a fire bowl or as a barbecue.
- These are Premium Grade kadais in fantastic condition
- Includes: Original Kadai Firebowl, Tudor Stand, Kadai beads, Tongs and Wire Brush.
- Holi grill included for kadais sized 80cm
- 100cm & 120cm Kadai sets DO NOT include a grill - but a hatched grill may be available to fit, please enquire whether in stock for your desired size. Grill bought separately
- Every Original Kadai is fitted with the unique, registered design filter system, that enables you to leave your bowl outside all year round.
- Original Kadai Fire Bowls make a stunning centre piece for any garden space
- The Tudor Stand is the ideal height for sitting around and relaxing when using your Original Kadai as a fire bowl or as a barbecue.
- All kadai listed have two original wrought iron handles and rings.
- List prices are for Premium Grade quality.
- Please note: Lead time is 5 working days (inc. delivery).
This kadai comes with clay beads which you place in the bottom of your fire bowl to help with drainage, spread heat evenly around the kadai, prevent heat transference to the surface below and extend the life of your Kadai Firebowl.