Original Kadais are up to 100 years old. They all have their own unique character from years of use as cooking bowls at weddings and festivals across India. They are hand-picked in Rajasthan and are currently available in sizes from 80cm – 130cm diameter (larger sizes are available, please enquire). The Tudor Stand is the ideal height for sitting around and relaxing when using your Original Kadai as a fire bowl or as a barbecue.
- These are Grade A kadais in fantastic condition
- Includes: Original Kadai Firebowl, Tudor Stand, Kadai beads, Tongs and Wire Brush.
- Holi grill included for kadais sized up to 100cm
- 110cm Kadai sets and larger DO NOT include a grill - but a hatched grill may be available to fit, please enquire whether in stock for your desired size. Grill bought separately
- Every Original Kadai is fitted with the unique, registered design filter system, that enables you to leave your bowl outside all year round.
- Original Kadai Fire Bowls make a stunning centre piece for any garden space
- The Tudor Stand is the ideal height for sitting around and relaxing when using your Original Kadai as a fire bowl or as a barbecue.
- N.B. Actual sizes may vary slightly from the advertised size, i.e. a 90cm is anywhere from 85cm to 94cm. Listing is with a generic photo, actual order style may vary in colour.
- All kadai listed have two original wrought iron handles and rings.
- List prices are for Grade A/B quality.
- Please note: Lead time is 5 working days (plus 24/48hr delivery).
This kadai comes with clay beads which you place in the bottom of your fire bowl to help with drainage, spread heat evenly around the kadai, prevent heat transference to the surface below and extend the life of your Kadai Firebowl.