Original Kadais are up to 100 years old. They all have their own unique character from years of use as cooking bowls at weddings and festivals across India. They are hand-picked in Rajasthan and are available in sizes from 60cm – 170cm diameter (other sizes are available please contact us for prices). The Gothic Stand is handmade from iron and elevates the Original Kadai to the perfect cooking height or can be used as an impressive fire bowl.
- Includes: Original Kadai Firebowl, Gothic (high) Stand, Kadai beads, Tongs and Wire Brush.
- Holi grill included for kadais up to 100cm
- Kadais sets larger than 110cm DO NOT include a grill - but a hatched grill may be available to fit, please enquire whether in stock for your desired size. Grill bought separately
- Every Original Kadai is fitted with the unique, registered design filter system, that enables you to leave your bowl outside all year round.
- Original Kadai Fire Bowls make a stunning centre piece for any garden space
- The Gothic Stand is handmade from iron and elevates the Original Kadai to the perfect cooking height or can be used as an impressive fire bowl.
- N.B. Actual sizes may vary slightly from the advertised size, i.e. a 90cm is anywhere from 85cm to 94cm. Listing is with a generic photo, actual order style may vary in colour.
- List prices are for Grade A/B quality. If you wish to purchase a Premium Grade Kadai and there is not one listed on the website, in the size you are after, please contact us directly.
- Please note: To ensure we pick you the best available bowls, lead time is around 7 working days incl. delivery
This kadai comes with clay beads which you place in the bottom of your fire bowl to help with drainage, spread heat evenly around the kadai, prevent heat transference to the surface below and extend the life of your Kadai Firebowl.