This Original Kadai firebowl is in excellent condition. It has original hand-wrought handles and rings a hammered lip around the rim, and as a result is a fabulous example. It will make a superb centre piece in any garden.
- This Kadai set is available on a low stand.
- Original wrought handles and rings.
- Thick steel riveted plates with sound rivet structure.
- This kadai will last a lifetime.
- Comes with a low stand, holi grill, kadai beads, wrought tongs and wire brush.
- This particular kadai is pictured on a low stand making it the perfect height for sitting around with family or friends whilst creating a stunning garden feature when not in use.
This is a fine antique Indian Kadai (cooking bowl) that was handmade anywhere up to 100 years ago by Kadai craftsmen, using traditional tools and techniques. It is made from thick steel plates hand-beaten into shape using concave dollies and then cold riveted together.