This is a beautiful antique Indian Kadai (cooking bowl) that was handmade anywhere up to 100 years ago by Kadai craftsmen, using traditional tools and techniques. It is made from small to medium plates, hand-beaten into shape and cold riveted by hand. It has hand-wrought handles and rings. This is a Premium Original / Antique Kadai (excellent condition).
- This Kadai is available on a tudor stand (47.5cm height to rim)
- Original wrought handles and rings.
- Riveted plates - Rajasthan style with a solid base plate.
- Premium condition.
- This kadai will last a lifetime if used correctly and maintained.
- Comes with a stand, holi grill, kadai beads, wrought tongs and wire brush.
- This particular kadai is pictured on a tudor stand making it the perfect height for sitting around, using as a fire pit, and for basic cooking on with family or friends whilst creating a stunning garden feature when not in use.