This is a Premium Original Kadai due to its exceptional condition and the fact that it is a very rare one piece kadai.
- beautiful and original heavy weight, wrought handles and rings
- hatched grill
- single piece, clean, 8mm thick steel kadai hand beaten into shape over days by multiple craftsmen
- this kadai will last lifetimes
- comes with a FREE tudor stand (worth £80), hatched grill, kadai beads, wrought tongs and wire brush
- This kadai can also be bought with just a tudor stand for use as a fire pit only, or with a tudor stand and hatched grill combination - Please message for prices.
This is a beautiful, premium grade, antique Indian Kadai (cooking bowl) that was handmade anywhere up to 100 years ago by Kadai craftsmen, using traditional tools and techniques. It is made from a single sheet of 8mm thick steel, hand-beaten into shape over days by up to five craftsmen. It has its original, chunky hand-wrought handles and rings, and as a result is a fantastic example, the quality of which is hard to come by. It will make a superb centre piece in any garden.
Please note, that this is a very rare, one piece kadai firebowl.