This is a Premium Original Kadai firebowl in excellent condition.
- Original wrought handles and rings.
- Thick steel riveted plates with sound rivet structure.
- This kadai will last a lifetime.
- Comes with a gothic stand, holi grill, kadai beads, wrought tongs and wire brush.
- This particular kadai comes with a high (gothic) stand making it the perfect height for cooking on with the family or friends whilst creating a stunning garden feature when not in use
This is a fine antique Indian Kadai (cooking bowl) that was handmade anywhere up to 100 years ago by Kadai craftsmen, using traditional tools and techniques. It is made from thick steel plates hand-beaten into shape using concave dollies and then cold riveted together. It has original hand-wrought handles and rings, a hammered lip around the rim, and as a result is a lovely example. It will make a superb centre piece in any garden.